Sri Preethaji is a global transformation leader from India. A philosopher and mystic, she is recognized around the world as an effective and enlightening speaker – her TEDx talk on reducing stress and anxiety, for example, has now been viewed more than three million times. Hear her in Episode 145 of The Path to Authenticity.
As an inspirational leader, Sri Preethaji has guided influential business and cultural magnates, including entertainment and media executive Ari Emanuel, best-selling author, Mark Sullivan, Grammy-award-winning singer and songwriter Usher and the famed success coach Tony Robbins.
A much-cited empathetic leader, Sri Peethaji is co-founder, with her husband Sri Krishnaji, of Ekam, a progressive spiritual and meditation center in India. Together they created the O&O Academy, a neuroscience-based wisdom, philosophy and meditation school with more than a million followers in more than 60 countries. The couple seeks to help people discover deeper meaning, effectively manifest their intentions and achieve their goals.
- If your life were a novel, what would be the title?
- Where were you born?
- Where is the place you call home?
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What is your profession?
- What profession, other than your own, would you like to attempt?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is your preferred form of creative expression?
- What is your favorite movie, song, and work of art?
- Who do you admire most?
- Over the course of your life, what is an issue with which you have repeatedly struggled?
- In childhood, who was your celebrity crush?
- What historical figure would you most like to meet?
- What natural gift or ability would you most like to possess?
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
- What quality do you admire most in a person?
- What is something you would like to learn about?
- What do you wish more people knew about you?
- What is your idea of success?
- What would you like people to say about you when you’re gone?
A Journey in Oneness
Someone who can make the world more caring
“Peace is either for all or for none.”
My Husband – Sri Krishnaji
I have no such desires.
I am what I am and what the Universe has made me.
I don’t see individuals, individual achievements, or individual failures for me or for anyone.
A heart that can feel another’s pain and help them out of it, and feel another’s joy and celebrate it.
Life is a process of learning- so learning will keep happening through out, naturally.
There is not much about me that I want them to know. But, I want them to know about themselves and their true nature of blissfulness.
To be untouched by life’s ups and down’s.
That does not matter to me.
To hear more about Sri Preethaji, listen to her in Episode 145 of The Path to Authenticity Podcast.